Saturday, April 25, 2009

A new challenge blog...

Sort of...I'm sure it's been around awhile...but I only recently (as in tonight) went over and took a peek. Cupcake Craft Challenges...ever heard of it? I'm sure some of you have...I've seen several blogs that refer to the Cupcake blog...but I've never visited said blog until tonight. And...WOWZA baby! So Yummy!!! Like...SUPER Yummy!!! and OH SO ADORABLE!! Honestly...I have fallen in love with this blog! Ok...enough of the suck-up love...LOL...just kidding...they do have a super cute sketch posted and here is what I chose to do with it...with one of my new stamp sets I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY WITH!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!


Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Bazzil, American Crafts, Georgia Pacific
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Offbeat
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Stamped Images: SU - Sip by Sip
  • Embossing Powder: Stamp'nStuff - Detail Clear
  • Ribbon unknown
  • Punch: SU Ticket Punch

10 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch Lesley and an adorable card! I'll have to check out that blog given your rave review. Back to your card...I love the color combo here and that DP is perfect with your coffee cup images! Very cute polka dot ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!! I have to go check out that blog now...I am a sucker for cupcakes lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The color combo is beautiful and I love how you made the small rectangles "look" over the edge of the card.
    Thanks for joining us this week!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The layout, the colors...That image is great! I think I have to get her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is very cute! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card. I'm glad you've discovered our blog at last. Fantastic images and the colour combo is lush. Thanks for joining the CCC, hope to see you next week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card!! :) Happy to hear that you like CCC, come back and play anytime you want, and thank for playing with your yummy card! :)

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Psst, congrats on making the TOP 5 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! leslie!!!! I am soooo proud of you girl!! I so love that card! You can send it to me at...oh you already have my addy, lmao!! Just kidding girl! I love it though.
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is so awesome! I love coffee... this is great! Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete