Anyways...as promised the other day, here is the card I created for the Wednesday Card Challenge over at If the shoe fits...
I struggled with it for a little while...but in the end it worked out. It turned into more of a "letter" card...if there is such a thing. Basically it's a card I'd use to send a letter, no real sentiment or specific reason like a birthday or anything...but just a nice note! Enough of my rambling...off to get some stuff done...hopefully to return to scrapping soon!
- Cardstock: American Crafts
- Paper: K&Co - Life's Journey
- Stamp: Stampabilities - Le London Script
- Image: Somerset Studio Clip Art
- Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Flowers: Prima
- Stickles: Distress Stickles - Walnut Stain
- Extras: Glossy Accents; Bling and Ribbon unknown