Friday, April 17, 2009

WOOOOHOOOOO!

It's FRIDAY! Time to PARTY...well...sort of...some of us don't quite party the way we used to! LOL! Anyways...quick post to get the day started! I am really excited about the color challenge posted over at If the shoe fits...I LOVE this particular color combination...and I had an ABSOLUTE blast creating this LO!



Supplies:
  • Cardstock: American Crafts
  • Paper: Prima - Nursery Tales collection
  • Chipboard: Prima - Sugar alpha
  • Flowers: Prima - Fancystix flowers
  • Bling: Heidi Swapp and My Minds Eye
  • Cricut: Storybook Cart
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Weathered Wood
  • Extras: Twinklets Diamond Dust; Glossy Accents
  • Ribbon and butterflies unknown
Ya'll all have a fabulous weekend! I am about to begin the marathon for the day...worked all night...gotta stay up to get back on a daylight schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment